Ilona Bravman on Inspiration & Living w/Muscular Dystrophy

Posted by:

by: Jamie Rautenberg

What fills my heart up the most doing this work is finding beautiful souls like Ilona Bravman and sharing their stories of hope & inspiration with the world. Ilona lives with Spinal Muscular Atrophy Type 1, a type of Muscular Dystrophy.

Her life is extraordinary in every sense of the word and I couldn’t be more honored to share a bit of how she views the world through this experience. Please join us and don’t forget to like, comment & subscribe to stay tuned to the latest inspiration.

About the Author:

Comments

1. Irene  December 25, 2014

I watched with tears in my eyes this wonderful interview with Ilona. She is so articulate and charming. I love her outlook on life and seeing life’s beauty.

• admin  December 25, 2014

I agree! She’s touched my heart as well! Xo

2. Harriet Rautenberg  December 25, 2014

Amazing and inspirational .Could not watch without without tears welling up . Ilona is truly an amazing woman ! Thank you sharing her story.

3. Marilyn  December 25, 2014

Ilona Roy and I are so proud of all your accomplishments. Your words are so beautiful and have such a powerful message. Thank you for sharing the tape for your dance recital it was very touching . You are a star in our eyes!!!

• admin  December 25, 2014

A true inspiration!

4. Judy  December 25, 2014

I have been blessed to see Ilona on stage with the dance company and it is inspiring! Her parents, family and friends are amazing, giving 120% and ensuring that her every need is met. Thank you for interviewing Ilona and for giving all of us the opportunity to listen and be inspired!

• admin  December 25, 2014

It was my privilege!

5. Ann  December 25, 2014

Thank you for sharing your beautiful dance–and your beautiful words–with us, Ilona.

6. Rabbi Avi Herzog  December 27, 2014

My family and I have lived in Fair Lawn, just a few short blocks from the Bravman family, for the past 19 years. I’ve known Ilona since she was two. We are proud and fortunate to be very close family friends, and the Bravmans are often guests in our home and we in theirs. (IIona’s mother was just visiting my wife this afternoon). My family and I are truly blessed to have watched Ilona blossom into the beautiful, inspirational young woman she is today!

• admin  December 27, 2014

She’s a beautiful inspiration to us all!

7. Esther  December 28, 2014

Very inspiring

8. Joan  February 12, 2015

Ilona, you are amazing and inspiring. Thank you for sharing your love and outlook on life wit h such grace and hope.